We always welcome applications for all corporate positions!
Front Office/Service Department Position
- Excellent Multitasking Abilities
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must have cash handling job experience (Cashier, ect)
- Multi-Line Phone experience
- Knowledge of Outlook and Microsoft Excel
- Must be able to work in Yerington
Not required, but desired:
- Scheduling experience
- Knowledge of networking (Degree preferred)
What you will be doing:
Working in the Yerington office payment center Monday through Friday for a local internet service provider. Helping customers who walk in, whether it be applying their payment to their account and providing them with a receipt, telling them about our service, or helping them if they have a problem. You will be answering a multi line phone for the service department and helping customers who are having any issues. Checking email daily and completing any tasks provided in those emails. You will be scheduling techs in the field. You will also be doing many back end technical items, as well as other tasks given to you by your supervisor.
Pay: DOE + benefits after 90 days of Full-Time employment
Position available now!
Job Type: Part Time / Full-time
Job Location: 28 N Main St, Yerington NV 89447
Preferred Networks, Inc., is expanding our Internet Technician Service Department for 2018.
Applicant will perform installations of high-speed internet in residential and commercial locations, make service calls, and removals of internet systems. Candidate will go through PNI training. Individual must have excellent customer service & people skills.
1. The Integration of our internet service with customer’s routers and other peripheral equipment in their home or office.
2. Operate Company vehicles in a safe and responsible manner.
3. Keep track of company inventory in your truck.
4. Maintain and turn in time sheets, daily jobs, mileage logs, and work orders.
5. Prefer candidate has OSHA 10 Certification, but can be acquired.
6. Must be 18+ years of age and have a valid NV driver’s license with clean background and must be able to pass a Background and Drug Test.
7. Experience using hand tools, electric drills, and other small power tools. Ability to work on all types of terrain and in various weather conditions while carrying tools, equipment, and ladder.
8. Must be able to lift 30-45 pounds on a regular basis.
9. Ability to connect cables in tight spaces by bending, reaching, twisting, as well as, being able to work from a ladder.
Current positions are opening in Carson City, Minden, Gardnerville and Reno but other areas will be considered.
Company salary commensurate with experience, 100% paid employee health insurance with optional dental/vision plans, company vehicle, and Company Profit Sharing Bonus Plan after one year of service which can potentially generate you an additional $1000 to $4000 per quarter.
28 N. Main St., Yerington, NV
775-463-1500 Call TODAY and set up an Interview.
Please see http://preferred-networks.com/installers/ for a more detailed description
Join our many happy customers in Northern Nevada. This is an internet experience you will truely love!
Tired of slow or buffering Internet? Do you lose your connection often? Join us today for fast high speed service that will bring back the fun!
Preferred Networks is an Internet Service Provider. We supply much of Rural Nevada with highly reliable Business - Class Internet.
28 N Main St.
Yerington, NV 89447